Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Industry-leading, energy-efficient design for next-generation 10 Gigabit performance and multi-core processors
- Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCIe slots and servers
- Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across CPU cores
- Accelerates I/O with higher throughput and lower CPU utilization by offloading processing overhead
- Provides centralized storage area network (SAN) management at a lower cost than competing iSCSI solutions
- Minimizes the overhead of interrupts
- Allows load balancing of interrupt handling between different cores/CPUs
- Allows the efficient routing of packets to the correct target machine in a virtualized environment using multiple hardware queues
- Ensures transmit fairness and prevents head-of-line blocking
- Ability to toggle between the interrupt aggregation and non-aggregation mode based on the type of data being transferred
- Network packet handling without waiting or buffering overflow efficient packet prioritization
- Allows dual-port operation in almost any PCI Express server slot
- Reduces support costs with remote management based on industry-wide standards
- Ensures compatibility with fiber-optic cable lengths up to 300 meters
- Provides point-and-click power over individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration
10 Gigabit Ethernet has moved past the early adoption stage and is rapidly becoming mainstay for backbones within enterprise and service provider networks. The escalating deployments of servers with multi-core processors and demanding applications such as High Performance Computing (HPC), database clusters, and video-on-demand are driving the need for 10 Gigabit connections. Based on the Intel 82598EB 10 Gigabit Ethernet controller, the next-generation Intel 10 Gigabit XF Server Adapters are designed to meet the throughput and latency requirements of bandwidth-hungry applications, while offering a very low power envelope for energy efficiency. Ideal for slot-constrained environments, the Intel 10 Gigabit XF Dual Port Server Adapter provides a simplified alternative to multiple 1 Gbps server adapters.
Intel 10 Gigabit - it just works!