Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Intel 82598EB 10 Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Low profile
- Load balancing on multiple CPUs
- Intel I/OAT2
- iSCSI remote boot support
- MSI-X support
- Virtual Machine Device queues (VMDq)
- Low latency
- Optimized queues
- Compatible with x8, and x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express slots
- Support for most Network Operating Systems (NOS)
- CX4 connections over 8 pair, 100 Ohm, twinaxial cabling
- Intel PROSet utility for Microsoft Windows Device Manager
- Intel backing
Following the 802.ak specification, the Intel 10 Gigabit CX4 Dual Port Server Adapter offers the lowest cost per port of all the current 10GbE interconnects. The low-profile PCI Express form factor combined with two CX4 ports and a low-power envelope for energy efficiency, makes the board ideal for slot-constrained environments. 10GBASE-CX4 adapters are well-suited for customers with shorter distance and low latency requirements. 10 Gigabit Ethernet has moved past the early adoption stage and is rapidly becoming mainstay for backbones within enterprise and service provider networks. The escalating deployments of servers with multi-core processors and demanding applications such as High Performance Computing (HPC), database clusters, and video on demand are driving the need for 10 Gigabit connections.
Intel 10 Gigabit CX4 Dual Port Server Adapter - It Just Works!