Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Compliant with IEEE 1OOGBASE-DR optical interface standard and 100G Lambda MSA specifications, and supports reaches of 2 km (100G FR) and 10 km (100G LR)
- Interoperates with 400G DR4 (100G DR), 400G DR4+ (100G FR) and 4x100G LR1 (100G LR1) optical modules in 4x100GbE breakout applications
- Compact QSFP28 form factor for high faceplate density in networking equipment
- Compatibility with SMF connectors and cable infrastructures
- Application supports operation with Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Electrical interface compliant with IEEE 802.3bm CAUI-4 4x25G standard
- Power dissipation of 4.5 W maximum
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 70øC
- Full module diagnostics and control through I2C, compliant with SFF-8636
The Intel Silicon Photonics 100G DR, FR and LR (100G DR1, FR1/DR1+ and LR1) QSFP28 Optical Transceivers are small form-factor, high-speed, and low-power consumption products, targeted for use in optical interconnects for data communications applications. The high-bandwidth modules support up to 10 km optical links over single-mode fiber.