Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Compliant with IEEE 100GBASE-DR optical interface standard and 100G Lambda MSA specifications
- Compact QSFP28 form factor for high faceplate density in networking equipment
- Compatibility with SMF connectors and cable infrastructures
- Application supports operation with Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Electrical interface compliant with IEEE 802.3bm CAUI-4 4x 25G standard
- Power dissipation of 4.5 W maximum
- Full module diagnostics and control through I2C, compliant with SFF-8636
The Intel Silicon Photonics 100G QSFP28 Optical Transceivers are small form-factor, high-speed, and low-power consumption products, targeted for use in optical interconnects for data communications applications. The high-bandwidth modules support up to 10 km optical links over single-mode fiber.