Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Recommended for storing and sharing large photo, music and video files
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Features UASP for performance up to 70% faster when connected to UASP-enabled host controller
- Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems
- Accepts SATA III, II and I SSDs and HDDs
- Will support higher-capacity drives when available
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Blue LED indicates drive data is being read, written or transferred
- Plug and play - no software, drivers or external power supply needed
- Durable slim aluminum case perfectly sized for backpack or laptop bag
- Enclosed housing protects drive in applications requiring more durability
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 cable included
The U457-025-AG2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) SATA SSD/HDD to USB-A Enclosure Adapter lets you connect a high-performance SATA solid state drive (SSD) or hard disk drive (HDD) to a computer or laptop with a USB-A port. Not only does it support USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, but it reads data up to 70 percent faster and writes up to 40 percent faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
Recommended for storing and sharing large files, such as photos, music and video files, the U457-025-AG2 accepts 2.5-inch SATA drives up to 2 TB. You can access data on an older SATA drive, or use a new SATA drive for additional storage space. The adapter is plug-and-play, so no software, drivers or external power supply is required, and it is backward compatible with previous USB generations. A blue LED indicates data is being read, written or transferred. Slim aluminum case stores conveniently in a backpack or laptop bag for use anywhere.