Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Recommended for storing and sharing large photo, music and video files
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps
- Features UASP for performance up to 70% faster when connected to UASP-enabled host controller
- Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems
- Accepts SATA III, II and I SSDs and HDDs
- Will support higher-capacity drives when available
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- White LED indicates drive data is being read or written
- Plug and play - no software, drivers or external power supply needed
- Durable slim aluminum housing perfectly sized for backpack or laptop bag
- Ventilated housing keeps interior cool and helps prevent data from being corrupted
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C cable included
- Accepts user-supplied external power supply in case additional power is needed
- Compatible with 5V 2A power supplies that use 3.5 x 1.3 x 8 mm output plug with positive tip and negative sleeve
The U457-025-SATAG2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) SATA SSD/HDD to USB-C Enclosure Adapter lets you connect a high-performance SATA solid state drive (SSD) or hard disk drive (HDD) to a computer or laptop with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. Not only does it support USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, but it reads data up to 70 percent faster and writes up to 40 percent faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
Recommended for storing and sharing large files, such as photos, music and video files, the U457-025-SATAG2 accepts 2.5-inch SATA drives up to 2 TB. You can access data on an older SATA drive, or use a new SATA drive for additional storage space. The adapter is plug-and-play, so no software, drivers or external power supply is required, and it is backward compatible with previous USB generations. A white LED indicates data is being read or written.
The durable, slim aluminum housing stores conveniently in a backpack or laptop bag for use anywhere. The housing is ventilated to keep the interior cool and help prevent data from being corrupted.
In most cases, the USB connection provides enough power. In case additional power is needed, connect an external power supply (sold separately) between the unit's DC-In port and an AC outlet. The U457-025-SATAG2 is compatible with 5V 2A power supplies that use a 3.5 x 1.3 x 8 mm output plug with a positive tip and negative sleeve.