Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Intended for growing SMBs with significant need for expandability combined with high numbers of data-hungry communications appliances, the NETGEAR M4300-28G-PoE+ with 1000W PSU offers a lot of room to grow.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-28G-PoE+ has twenty-four 30W PoE+ ready Gigabit Ethernet ports, as well as four uplinks. Two are SFP+, two are 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The massive included 1000W power supply allows for a PoE power pool of 630W out of the box, and a second PSU bay allows that to be increased to 720W with an optional secondary power supply.
This 48 port PoE switch is extremely future-focused, including support for just-arriving Software-Defined Networking and OpenFlow 1.3-enabled applications. It brings superior stackability, including mixed stacking of any NETGEARM4300 units. Equally-robust virtual chassis architecture brings high-speed, non-stop forwarding virtual stacks.
Additionally, you get a truly industry-leading warranty and support services. These switches never require additional licenses for features or services, and they're backed by true lifetime warranties including defective hardware replacement.
A NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-28G-PoE+ 1000W PSU has:
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 SFP+ ports
- 1RU case size
- PoE+ Support on all Ethernet ports
- 1 1000W PSU included
- 2 PSU bays
- 630W PoE Budget with one PSU or 720W with two
- Switching fabric: 128Gbps
- RJ-45, USB, and Mini-USB interface/accessory ports
- 1G and 10G M4300 models can be in mixed stacks
- Hitless failover services
- IPv4 / IPv6 support and security services
- Dynamic, Static, or Policy-based routing for L2 or L3
- Ready for OpenFlow 1.3 and SDN
- Virtual chassis architecture with nonstop forwarding
- Web GUI or standard CLI interface options
- LLDP-MED, Auto-iSCSI, and Auto-VoIP device setup
- BYOB-ready with captive portal authentication
- Leaf-stacking and line-rate spine topographies
- NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- 90 days phone support / Lifetime chat tech support
- Ordering Number: GSM4328PB-100NES
NETGEAR offers SMBs more for their money, backed by high-quality equipment that can be used in multiple roles throughout an organization. If you're looking to stretch your IT budget as far as possible, contact Hummingbird Networks for a full consultation on Ethernet switches.