Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Designed as a highly re-configurable option in Gigabit speed switching, the NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-52G offers unparalleled physical and virtual stacking options to create a platform with plenty of long-term potential.
The NETGEAR M4300-52G features a total of forty-eight Gigabit-speed Ethernet ports, with 10/100 backwards compatibility, backed by four 10-Gigabit uplinks: two SFP+, and two copper 10GbE. All physical stacks can incorporate any members of the M4300 family, even for mixed 1G/10G stacks. Smart internal switching (with a 176Gbps fabric) ensure top performance from every unit.
The M4300-52G is designed for modular, fail-safe operation. The case includes a second PSU bay which can be populated with either a 550W or 1000W PSU, which is hot-swappable. Hitless failover ensures continuity of service within stacks with minimal packet loss and no loss of IP connections. A nonstop forward virtual chassis architecture brings top optimizations for virtual stacks. The M4300-52G also includes full support out of the box with no additional licensing for SDN and OpenFlow 1.3 features.
A NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-52G gives you:
- 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 10GbE copper ports
- 2 10G SFP+ ports
- 176Gbps switching fabric
- 1RU case size
- Additional RJ-45, USB, and Mini-USB ports
- Modular PSU with second bay
- Physically stacks with both 1G and 10G M4300 units
- SDN and OpenFlow 1.3 ready
- Hitless failover redundancy support
- Auto-iSCSI, Auto-VoIP, and LLDP-MED discovery protocols
- Secure BYOB support with captive portal authentication
- IPv4 / IPv6 support and security
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Dynamic, Static, or Policy-based routing
- Line-rate spine and leaf-stacking topographies
- Virtual chassis architecture
- Nonstop forwarding
- Standard CLI and simple web-based GUI
- NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- 90 days phone support
- Lifetime chat tech support
- Ordering Number: GSM4352S-100NES