Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Designed for operations in need of robust high-speed top rack solutions, the NETGEAR M4300 10 Gigabit switch offers a lot of power in a small package.
The ProSAFE M4300 features a total of sixteen 10 Gigabit ports, split equally between copper and fiber connections. Ports can be independently configured, and also support physical stacking on any port. The unique half-width 1RU case brings the possibility of linking two 8X8F units side-by-side for top-rack redundancy.
The M4300-8X8F is excellent in a variety of roles, also functioning well as an edge switch, a ring-based stack, or spine-and-leaf stack. Automatic hit-less failover services, as well as nonstop forwarding, allow it to provide superior uptime. It's also future-focused, with built-in SDN and OpenFlow 1.3 support for software-defined networking features.
And as your needs grow, the M4300-8X8F could be easily re-purposed for secondary or tertiary services, with its agnostic stance towards port configuration.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-8X8F includes:
- 8 10GbE Ports
- 8 10G SFP+ Ports
- RJ-45, USB, and Mini-USB management\accessory ports
- Allows mixed physical stacking of 1G and 10G M4300 units
- Modular hot-swappable PSU
- Half-width 1RU case
- 320Gbps switching fabric
- Two 8X8F Units can be paired for redundant top rack
- Hitless failover services
- Nonstop forwarding virtual chassis architecture
- Layer 2 / Layer 3 Static, Dynamic, or Policy-based Routing
- Secure IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Captive portal authentication for secure BYOB
- Auto-VoIP, Auto-iSCSI, and LLDP-MED appliance discovery
- Line-rate spine and leaf-stacking topographies
- SDN and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled
- CLI and Web GUI interface options
- Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- Lifetime chat tech support, plus 90 days phone support
- Part Number: XSM4316S