With a total of forty-eight separate independently configurable 10 Gigabit ports, split evenly between copper and fiber, the NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-24X24F is a superior option for midsized organizations, as well as data-hungry smaller offices, in need of a robust and easily re-configurable switching solution.
The M4300-24X24F 10 Gigabit switch is designed for maximum flexibility, while offering almost 1Tbps in switching fabric. Ports can be configured with full physical stacking capabilities as well in both ring and spine-and-leaf topographies. The NETGEAR M4300 line has such robust stacking that any mixture of M4300 units can be connected, with smart internal configuration to get the most out of every unit. Virtual chassis technology makes virtual stacking just as simple.
The M4300-24X24F can also be a great option for top-rack usage, because its unique half-width form factor allows side-by-side installation of two units. These can be linked for instant redundancy, backed by hitless failover which doesn't lose critical IP connections. This 24 port swtich is also easy to configure, thanks to a convenient web GUI, as well as a range of device auto-detection and connection services for quick unified communications setup.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-24X124F has:
- 24 10G SFP+ Ports
- 24 10GbE Ports
- 960Gbps switching fabric
- RJ-45, USB, and Mini-USB ports
- Can physicaly stack both 1G and 10G M4300 units
- Virtual chassis architecture
- Nonstop forwarding
- Hitless failover support
- OpenFlow 1.3 and SDN ready
- Modular user-servicable PSU with two bays
- Leaf-stacking and line-rate spine topography support
- LLDP-MED, Auto-VoIP and Auto-iSCSI appliance setup
- L2/L3 Dynamic, Static, or Policy-based routing
- Secure BYOB support with captive portal authentication
- Robust IPv4 and IPv6 security services
- Traditional CLI or simple Web GUI interfaces
- NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- 90 days phone support / Lifetime chat tech support
- Part Number: XSM4348S-100NES