The Cisco Meraki MV32 is a member of the second generation MV smart camera family, combines powerful, advanced analytics with 360° viewing in a compact form factor. With powerful hardware and the architectural simplicity of the MV family, MV32 continues the shift from cameras for physical safety and security, to providing business intelligence as well.
• Meraki dashboard simplifies operation
• Machine learning capability for intelligent object detection
• Cloud-augmented edge storage minimizes physical infrastructure
• Suitable for deployments of all sizes, 1-10,000+ cameras
• Intelligent motion indexing with search engine
• Built-in motion analytics like motion search, recap, and motion heatmaps
• Secure, encrypted control architecture
• No special software or browser plugins required
• Granular user access controls
• Wireless capable for easy upgrades from analog
• Client-side dewarp and immersive video playback
• Pan, tilt, and zoom for live and historical playback
The MV32 fisheye camera provides 360° viewing of a space. The camera records everything, and the dashboard’s intuitive player allows an immersive dewarped video view, with pan, tilt, and zoom available on live and historical footage. On mobile devices, video playback takes advantage of the accelerometer to provide an interactive viewing experience, and enable VR. Because the MV32 stores and processes the fully warped image, no video or information is lost. The MV32 has an 8.4MP sensor, records in up to 2058 x 2058 resolution, and is equipped with an industry-leading processor, powering advanced analytics capabilities that previously required specialized software and heavy-duty hardware. Harnessing the power of machine learning for computer vision, the MV32, along with the rest of the second generation family, can do real time object detection, classification, and tracking of people.
This simple-seeming insight lays the foundation for more effective and efficient processes, like people counting, journey pathing, and automatic safe working practices in manufacturing. These analytics, combined with the wide overall viewing angle, provide valuable, big picture insights into what is happening in an organization. As with the rest of the MV lineup, the MV32 features an innovative architecture that places high-endurance storage locally on the camera, removing the Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Video Management System (VMS) from the equation. Not only does this drastically simplify both installation and scaling, it also eliminates a major network security vulnerability in IT infrastructure. To learn more about the amazing MV32 feature set, contact Hummingbird Networks today for a consultation!