Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Passive extender remote unit for the extender/splitter local units
- Extends an HDMI signal up to 100ft. at 1080i; or, up to 50ft. at 1080p
- Built-in HDMI male connector plugs directly into a monitor without the need for an additional cable
- Both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio are supported, as well as HDCP protected content
- Plug and Play; no drivers or external power required
The B126-1P0 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Passive Remote Receiver works with Tripp Lite's B126-002 and B126-004 transmitters to extend an HDMI signal to multiple projectors, monitors or televisions in a chain. It's ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow.
The B126-1P0 can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 100 feet (30.5 m) or a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 feet (15.2 m) with a single Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series) between it and the transmitter. The built-in HDMI cable features a latching connector that helps prevent accidental disconnection. No external power is required.
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-1P0 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with a B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter. Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install.