Cisco Refresh Catalyst 3850 Certified Refurbished Cisco Switches
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch series is a superior choice for advanced wired and WiFi networks. Designed for a medium to large scale operation, the Catalyst 3850 line has 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, allowing for configurations of either 4x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x 10-Gigabit Ethernet, or 4x 10-Gigabit Ethernet uplinks.
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 delivers a number of advantages not seen from any other switch series including:
• StackWise-480 technologies allow up to nine 3850 switches to stack into a single logical switch with 480Gbps of throughput.
• StackPower features allow redundant power-sharing between stacked Catalyst 3850, minimizing the loss of service if one unit fails.
• Top-grade security, including Cisco TrustSec, plus MACsec, 802.1x, RADIUS, and a variety of other advanced protection systems.
When you purchase the Cisco 3850 certified refurbished switches through the Cisco Refresh program you get peace of mind. With Cisco Refresh you can be confident the products are:
• Fully tested by Cisco in a Cisco remanufacturing facility
• Restored using genuine Cisco parts to Cisco’s exact standards
• Upgraded with the latest proprietary hardware and software upgrades
• Fully licensed and shipped with valid IOS software licenses
• SMARTnet eligible
• Backed by the same warranty as new Cisco
Since network technology advances every few years, more and more business are upgrading the equipment when it still has plenty of life left. A majority of the equipment in the refresh program comes from new overruns, demos, product testing, and exchanges. The Cisco Refresh program provides a tangible sustainable solution.