Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
An excellent all-around option for businesses of all sizes looking for an affordable and highly reliable option in Layer 3 switching, the Cisco SG550X-24-K9-NA offers considerable functionality and value. With twenty-four Gigabit Ethernet ports and four ten-Gigabit uplinks, it can supply an office with substantial speeds while having the capacity for significant future expansion.
These stackable switches allow physical stacks of up to eight SG550X-series units at once, along with Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol support for failover services. Adding to their reliability is support for multiple fans and power supplies, along with being able to host dual firmware for simple no-downtime OS upgrades.
Management is also made simple, through a variety of automation services that can auto-configure many commonly-attached devices. Smart energy management systems reduce power use based on load. Admins can utilize either a GUI or CLI interface, depending on their needs and experience levels.
The Cisco SG550X-24 switch has:
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 10-Gigabit combo SFP/Copper ports
- 128Gbps maximum switching capacity
- 1.5MB packet buffer
- IPv6 support
- Physical stacking of up to eight units
- Layer 3 traffic management
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol support
- Redundant power and fan options
- Dual firmware image support
- Smart power management to minimize power consumption
- GUI and CLI interface options
- Intelligent Smart Ports auto-configure for attached devices
- Automatic voice deployment systems
- Strong security, including IP-MAC Port Binding, RADIUS, and TACACS+
- Denial of Service attack prevention
- Cisco Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ordering number: SG550X-24-K9
Cisco remains the top brand in networking - is your office ready to upgrade to the best? Contact Hummingbird Networks today to make it happen!