Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Ready to be deployed in a wide variety of offices and usage scenarios, the Cisco SG550X-24P-K9-NA PoE Layer 3 switch offers highly-reliable Gigabit connectivity for enterprises of all sizes.
The SG550X-24P includes twenty-four GbE ports, each with PoE support, with a total PoE power pool of 195W. Four ten-gigabit uplinks ensure there's plenty of bandwidth to support your operations. Smart auto-configuration and power-saving features adjust depending on attached devices, simplifying the administrator's workload.
The SG550X series is designed for high reliability. Every unit supports physical stacking of up to eight units, along with VRRP virtual failover stacking. Optional redundant power supplies and fans reduce the chances of hardware failure. Robust onboard security systems, including high-bitrate encryption and anti-DOS attack services, help keep the SG550X-24P secure even during attack events.
A Cisco SG550X-24P switch brings you:
- 24 PoE-ready Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 10-Gigabit combo SFP/Copper ports
- 195W PoE power budget
- 128Gbps maximum switching capacity
- 1.5MB packet buffer
- IPv6 support
- Physical stacking of up to eight units
- Layer 3 traffic management
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol support
- Redundant power and fan options
- Dual firmware image support
- Smart power management to minimize power consumption
- GUI and CLI interface options
- Intelligent Smart Ports auto-configure for attached devices
- Automatic voice deployment systems
- Strong security, including IP-MAC Port Binding, RADIUS, and TACACS+
- Denial of Service attack prevention
- Cisco Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ordering number: SG550X-24P-K9
Cisco makes top-grade hardware designed to fit operations of all sizes, and all budgets. If it's time to upgrade to the best in networking, contact Hummingbird Networks to make it happen!