Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Designed to support the Cisco next-generation data center based on Cisco ACI
- Automated configuration through Linux shell scripts
- Support for customer applications through a Linux container environment
- Full Cisco In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) and patching support
- Redundant and hot-swappable supervisors, system controllers, power supplies, and fan trays
- Mix of third-party and Cisco application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for improved reliability
- Design without a midplane to optimize front-to-back airflow and reduce power consumption
- Optimized design with fewer ASICs, resulting in lower energy use
- Efficient power supplies that are rated at 80 Plus Platinum
Improve performance and efficiency with the Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch. It provides high density 1/10/40GE in a compact, 13-rack-unit modular chassis. This versatile modular switch is designed for high-density, end-of-row, and high-performance aggregation-layer deployments in both traditional and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) - enabled data centers.