APC by Schneider Electric is the world's most popular brand of Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), and in the Smart-UPS lineup, there's an option to fit any business size and budget. With an APC Smart-UPS, you can rest assured that you'll have full continuity of power in the event of a power interruption, with a wide range of battery capacities available to fit your business needs. Whether you need to stay online for minutes -or hours- you can find an APC UPC to ensure your business remains operational.
Smart-UPS units come with the features you need to keep your computers, servers, and other networking devices up and running, including:
- LCD Panels. Get an at-a-glimpse overview of the current status of your UPS, with vital information such as capacity, voltage, and estimated remaining runtime.
- Sine-Wave Output. Steady, measured power in the format most often used by computing devices.
- Surge Protection and Automatic Voltage Regulation. Power spikes or dips can damage your hardware! Smart-UPS keeps the flow steady, even if your provider is having issues.
- PowerChute Software. Easy-to-use software for monitoring your APC UPS, configuring it, and -if needed- safely shutting it down.
- Green Mode. You can protect your systems without causing unnecessary energy use. APC UPS units are designed to minimize waste.
You have plenty of options when it comes to features. Units can be standalone, or rackmount. They can include built-in Network cards for network monitoring protection. Some units include options for multiple batteries, with easy decoupling to move between UPS units. Low-voltage models are also available, for sensitive low-power devices.
No matter your needs, there's an APC Smart-UPS system to keep your hardware running in adverse conditions. Contact Hummingbird Networks today for a full consultation on your power backup options.