Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Share two DVI-D single-link video sources between two monitors
- Allows either input to be routed to either output, or the one input signal to both outputs
- Transmits over a single Cat5e/6 cable to a remote monitor up to 200-ft. away
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Use 24 AWG solid wire Cat5e/6 patch cable for maximum video performance
- Further expand the range and number of monitors with B140-110 daisy-chain repeaters
- Compliant with the federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA schedule purchases
Tripp Lite's B140-202, 2X2 DVI Matrix Switch allows two DVI Single-Link video sources to be routed to one or two RJ45 outputs and extended up to 46 m (150-ft.) @ 1920x1200 using Active (powered) Receiver, or up to 15 m (50-ft.) @ 1920x1200 using Passive(non-powered) Rec. Switching between sources is done manually or with included remote control. Additional monitors can be added beyond the typical two by using Tripp Lite B140-110 daisy-chain Receivers - up to 4 monitors per channel. For international use, the B110-INT power supply can be purchased separately; it features plugs for the UK, Europe, and Australia.