Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Line-interactive topology
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Full-time surge protection and battery backup
- Compact desktop form factor
- RJ11/RJ45 and coax RG6 protection
The CyberPower CP800AVR uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system provides battery backup and surge protection for lightning-induced surges and other power events that can damage electronic equipment. This UPS, with line-interactive topology, uses simulated sine wave output to deliver battery backup to power connected electronics during a utility power failure. The unit has enough runtime to perform a graceful shutdown to protect against the loss of data and damage to valuable desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.