Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Enables widespread deployment
- Common driver suite for Gigabit Ethernet reduces installation complexity
- Reduces support costs and simplifies installation and maintenance
- This flexible, auto-sensing adapter works in a variety of bus types
- Reduces support costs with remote management based on industry-wide standards
- Provides high performance, reliability, and low power use in a single integrated Gigabit Ethernet controller chip
- Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU utilization
Conserve valuable PCI slot space in servers, alleviate bottlenecks, and increase uptime with Gigabit performance for servers in multi-mode fiber-optic networks. The Intel PRO/1000 MF Dual Port Server Adapter, with a self configuring PCI/PCI-X interface, delivers high throughput while conserving CPU resources. Enhance server performance further by teaming these two connections together or with other Intel PRO Server Adapters using Intel's advanced server feature software to achieve multi-Gigabit scalability and redundant failover capability. A compact form factor and swappable low-profile bracket allow this dual port Gigabit adapter to fit in even high-density, rack mounted 1U and 2U servers.
Intel PRO/1000 MF Dual Port Server Adapter - It just works!